Tracey Brothers Ltd promote the equality of opportunity in recruitment, selection, training and promotion.
Staff interested in developing a career in construction must complete an Application Form or for information please contact:
The Personnel Officer
Tracey Brothers Ltd
Tel: 028 6632 3471
What you will be doing – Key Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Site Manager on Structural and Civil Engineering elements of works.
- Setting out works with relevant survey equipment, and producing as-built records of completed works.
- Support the review of the Design and Construction Information prior to works commencing, including material scheduling.
- Checking installation on site is correct according to specifications through the management of sub-contractors.
- Ensuring Quality Control is adhered to.
- Resolving technical problems within your area of responsibility.
- Support in the drafting and implementation of Inspection and Test Plans/Sheets.
- Support in the drafting of RAMS to ensure works are sequenced and planned correctly.
- Ensuring activities are carried out in safe manner and in accordance with the appropriate agreed procedures including for any temporary works.
- Monitoring and managing progress with structural and civil engineering elements of works.
- Ensure equipment is calibrated, in date and suitably checked in accordance with Quality Manual.
- Close liaison with the Project Team, ensuring all site personnel have clear, accurate and appropriate information to carry out their duties.
- Ensure that only the latest issue drawings and information are being used.
- Assist the Site Management team with day-to-day activities.
- Using Common Data Environment to keep track of project documentation and information.
Who we’re looking for- Qualifications and Experience:
- Two years post qualification experience in setting out with different types of relevant survey equipment.
- Previous experience in Commercial projects.
- Experienced in implementation and management of Quality and Safety systems within your areas of responsibility.
- Able to articulate engineering concepts both written and verbally.
- Safety training (relevant CSR or Safe Pass card equivalent)
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd November 2023.
Interested Candidates should download our application form or request a copy from head office on 028 6632 3471 (048 from ROI) and submit by hard copy to the Personnel Officer, Tracey Brothers Ltd, Drumlyon House, Drumlyon, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
SUPPLY CHAIN OPPORTUNITIES
There are ongoing opportunities for supply chain members to work with Tracey Brothers on our current and future projects. If you are not currently on our tender database and wish to avail of opportunities to tender works for Tracey Brothers please email email@example.com with a brief resume of works packages you are interested in, previous experience and any relevant accreditation details.